Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Connor:

I registered Connor for kindergarten today.  He's been reminding us that he will be 5 soon.  March 17th to be exact.  He is our first gift from up above.  We tried...what seemed like forever to have a baby.  The day I found out I was pregnant...I think I took 3 pregnancy tests.  I cried after the first test...I could not believe it...I was so happy.  John had gone to get a haircut that morning.  I remember driving out to Sav-Ons to buy more tests...just to make sure.  I found a card that said "So You're going to be a Dad"...I had to buy it, it was perfect.  When John came home I asked him to sit down, I gave him the card and a gift bag with one of the tests inside.  He looked a little confused at first, so I had to tell him..."We are pregnant".  Oh and my nephew Cory and John's little brother Gaven were there too.  They were just as excited.  Now here we are 5 years later...with 3 kids.  I thank God everyday for allowing us to have a family...

No comments: