Friday, September 25, 2009

Me a WHAT...a leader?

So is this what He has planned for me. To be a leader? I was asked to serve on the leadership team for my mom's bible study group. I've never considered myself as a leader...always a follower. I've been a leader once before and I'd like to think I did a good job. I was a underwriting manager in a corporate office, that oversaw three underwriters, 5-6 branches, sometimes 100 loans per month...and so many headaches. There is a difference between the leadership roles. Not sure if I'm ready for this new role...but someone thinks I am...so I'm ready to step up to the challenge. I've been challenged in so many areas in my life lately. All I can do is try my best and ask for help when needed.

***To be continued****

All day leadership training tomorrow.

1 comment:

April said...

YOU will be FABULOUS!!!