Monday, March 9, 2009

Just sitting here...

...typing away.  Watching 27 Dresses...I enjoy this movie...it's funny.  Kids are sleeping & so is John.  John had to work a 72 this weekend.  So that means I did to...I was sick the whole time.  "Sick"...that's something I don't have time for.  I'm a mom...a Super Mom...or an AWESOME mom, which Charlie called me today (had to brag about that one.)  
I'm also getting my grandmother's birthday invitations ready to be mailed out.  We will be celebrating her 89th birthday this year...we all thought she was turning 90...opps!  So we decided to still have the party.  She's looking forward to it, seeing her kids, grandkids, great-grandchildren & some great-great grandchildren...and other family members.  The party should be fun.  We hired 5 mariachis, a DJ so we could dance the night away...ok maybe not grandma, I'm sure she will enjoy all the festivities we have planned in her honor.
Ok...better get back to those invites.  My kids should be waking up soon...and when I mean kids...that includes John.  Ha...I'm kidding.
Later : )

No comments: