Monday, March 2, 2009

We went for a walk...

...a very LONG walk.  Ok so maybe not as long as I thought...it was maybe 3 miles at the most.  Boy was I tired.  
The morning started with John and I taking the boys to school.  We then headed toward Mt. Rubidoux...got to the entrance...CLOSED!  Closed until...?  So now what do we do?  Well we went to breakfast...and tried to find a trail to walk.  We decided to drive home and work out at home.  And then John remembered a trail he'd read about.  It ended up being 2 miles from our house.  We put Audrey in her jogger stroller (she fell asleep), and headed toward the trail.  It was such a beautiful day.  Saw so many colorful wild flowers.  It wasn't a easy walk for me.  It seemed like we walked to the top of the earth...ok so maybe not.  But it felt like we walked forever...going up was hard...coming down was EASY.  I'm looking forward to climbing even further next time...who knows maybe we'll go tomorrow.  YEAH RIGHT!

No comments: