Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New School Year

Summer is officially over for my boys...

Today was the first day of school.  Connor is now in first grade and Chalie is now in kindergarten.  **SIGH** My boys are growing up too quick for this momma.  Just seems like the other day we were walking Connor in to preschool at the age of 2 1/2.  
Both boys were excited to start the day and see their friends and meet their teachers.  
John and I took Audrey to breakfast and to Build A Bear.  We had a nice morning with our daughter.
Here are a few pictures from the day.



My two handsome guys.

1st grade.  He's a big boy with his own desk.


Our Char-char is 5 and in kindergarten.  Love my little dude.


Special morning for daddy and his little girl. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cool to see you all had a great day.