Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Connor's last day of preschool:



Ok so it's not "high school" graduation. But still my oldest has just completed preschool. Connor is now five years old and will be in kindergarten this fall. The morning was chaos. John had to go to jury duty so he couldn't make it. My mom, Kari, Brett, Chuck, Joel, baby Jay, Rachel, Carissa and of course Audrey & Charlie were there for the special event. All of the promoting classes performed special songs & some danced...it was so cute. There were some very animated children and there were a few that did not move a muscle. I've got to admit, I was a little emotional when they played the slideshow.

**Connor I'm so proud to call you my son. When you are older I will tell you all about how God blessed us with you. We prayed everyday that we would have little ones...you were are first...now we have three special blessings. I thank God for all the special moments in your life. You are such a kind hearted young man. I love that you are able to show others affection, you have such caring personality. You are a good friend, son, brother...etc... At such a young age, you are a godly person, you've taught me so much about myself and about God's love...thank you. You're also our little comedian. Thank you for always making me laugh and cry in a good way. I love you buddy.

Love ,

Mommy


**Just read this to Connor and of course I cried. He said "thank you mommy".

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad I was able to make it and that he really wanted me to go. I love the pic of him.