Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The past week:

Thought I'd just do a quick play by play of the past few days:

June 21st: Father's day. We packed up the car and headed to the beach. John shopped for a surfboard. Played at the beach for a bit.

June 22nd: My BFF Rach's birthday. We celebrated by hanging out at Glen Ivy Hot Springs. We both received massages...oh it felt so good. My niece Kari met up with us. Had dinner with my Uncle and cousin later that day.

June 23rd: Headed to the beach again. John bought a surfboard. Hung out at the beach with kids and watched John surf. Another great day. Audrey's new favorite place and loves to eat sand.

June 24th: Took the boys to school. Hung out at Rach's house before heading to Audrey's doc appt. My pool little girl had to get three shots and to top it off she has two more teeth coming in. She was not having a good day. I picked up the boys and went back to Rach's house and watched her kids, so she could get her hair done. The kids always have a good time with each other.

**Busy week so far...with no break in sight**

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for all you do!