Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Friendship:



About 3 years ago our paths crossed. Wasn't until a year a later we started talking and hanging out. "I'm so thankful our friendship was part of His plan."



Love the fact that we are able to be "ourselves" around each other...even if it's just us been goofy and laughing at...well...anything!





We've been there for important moments in each other's lives...birthdays and holidays, from being pregnant to the births of our daughters...medical issues and your surgeries...from me being "lost" and now baptized. Good times and fun times...some hard moments, but we always manage to get through them with each other's help and love.

Thank you for your true friendship and for loving me as you do. Thank you for your prayers, they always mean so much to me. I hope I get the courage to pray with and for you soon.
Here is to many more years of an awesome friendship and to all of the new memories to be made.
I can thank you for so much more...I hope you know how much you mean to me and my family. Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awwww thanks so much for that blog. Love ya too!!That was very sweet and means a lot to me.