Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family Time:


So it's spring break for my boys. We decided to make a quick trip to the Colorado River. We found a campground near the river. The kids are having a great time. John bought the boys fishing poles and took them fishing today...they didn't catch anything. Connor is collecting rocks, for what I don't know. Maybe he'll start a pet rock collection. It's better than the mice and hamster he wants...yuck!! Charlie and I took a well needed nap together. We were so tired and grumpy, we needed the rest. Audrey...I don't think she's too fond of the whole camping thing. She's use to her crib and has a hard time falling asleep somewhere else. She's sleeping next to me tonight. We'll see how that goes. Last night was tough...no sleep for me. She's our little diva...knows exactly what she wants and knows how to get it. We are in trouble when she starts to talk.
We are headed back tomorrow. I can't wait to get home and meet my great-nephew Jay. I've seen pictures of him, he's adorable.
Going to bed now.

No comments: