Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love:

Love: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Have you ever felt a love so strong...a love that nothing can compare to? Not even the love you receive from your husband, your children or any other can compare to this love. These past few days I've been thinking about what Jesus has done for me. Who in their right mind would sacrifice his own life for me? Who would give up his life for all I've done wrong? Who would love me that much, to take a beating, to be dragged, get spit on and worse, nailed to a cross and die for me. Only ONE person. I'm forever grateful for what He has done for me, my family...for all of us. I can never repay Him for what he has done. But I can try and love others like he has loved me. I can teach my children about Him...to know him. I can share stories of all the good that comes from knowing Him.

No comments: