Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends @ play:




Perfect day with great friends. Rachel and the kids came over today, to hang out. The kids played pretty much the entire visit. We had lunch and ice cream...yummy! The weather could not have been any better. We snapped some pictures of all the kids, great memories! So blessed to have family friends like the Heisers. I love the fact that our children get along despite the age differences. My kids were worn out. I was tired too...but still needed to make dinner. Poor Charles started to doze off at the dinner table...he ended up falling asleep while watching a movie. I started a new project later in the evening...I will reveal what it is later, if it turns out ok.
Time for bed it's late...brand new BEAUTIFUL day tomorrow. Hanging out with some more friends tomorrow.

No comments: